I didn't get to cook much this weekend because it was pretty busy. My daughter turned 6 on Friday. Saturday we had a birthday party for her and also an engagement party for a friend that is getting married. So I knew I had to cook something tonight. I've been wanting to make these meatballs.
To make them you will need:
1 lb grass fed ground beef,
1 lb Italian sausage,
1 onion chopped finely,
1/4 cup almond flour,
1 tablespoon minced garlic,
1 tsp garlic powder,
Salt and pepper,
1 28 oz can fire roasted tomatoes.
1. Start by pre heating your oven to 375
2. Combine beef and sausage in a large bowl.
3. Next add onion, almond flour, egg, garlic, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and Toni's.
4. Mix well together to make sure it is all combined.
5. Roll meat mixture into balls and place on a foil lined baking sheet.
6. Bake on one side 10 minutes, flip the meatballs and bake 10 minutes on other side.
7. Now take meatballs off of baking sheet and place in a glass baking dish, top with the can of fire roasted tomatoes, season with a little bit of salt and Toni's, and bake all together for 10 more minutes.