Recipe from this mornings summer cooking series.
1 large spaghetti squash
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
3 cloves garlic
1 8 oz container of sliced mushrooms
2 16oz packages of peeled, cleaned Louisiana crawfish tails
1/2 cup canned coconut milk
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half, take seeds out, turn upside on baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes
3. While squash is baking start sautéing olive oil, onion, peppers, mushrooms, and garlic in a sauce pan. Let sauté until soft (5-8 minutes)
4. Once vegetables are soft add crawfish, Cajun seasoning, and salt and pepper
5. Next add coconut milk and stir until sauce starts to thicken. ( let simmer on low for about 10 minutes)
6. Scoop out spaghetti squash into the sauce pan and mix well until creamy.